- You have to repeat yourself a lot.
- You have to explain things over and over again in different ways, and still not get the point across.
- It doesn’t matter what else is going on in your life, their wants are far more important than your (or anyone else) needs.
- They think everything for which they ask is very simple, and no amount of evidence will convince them otherwise.
- They think “Now” is a completely legitimate deadline.
Of course, this could apply to a lot of different departments, heck, I am sure some poor delusional soul out there thinks these could apply to IT, but for now, let’s remember, the just fit best with Marketing. Not a specific Marketing department, but just about all with which I have ever worked.