“Want to make a website which features a different picture of a babe everyday.
- Must create and design the website
- Logo creation
- Provide 3000 original large, high quality photos with my watermarked logo
- These photos must be legal
- All copyright will belong to me
- Photos must automatically change as of 12:00 PM MST
- Must be able to and will be responsible for setting up the website with advertising program to ensure money is made from visitors”
The poster gave a max budget of $250….
Let me make sure I understand…You want me to develop the software to power the site (admittedly very simple), design the look and feel of the site, create a logo, and come up with 3000 original photos of “babes” and then sign it all over to you, all for $250? Then you want me to market it and advertise it? What the heck do I need you for? Let’s face it, you cant get 3000 images, even non-original ones for that price, but I have no idea what the photo shoots required would cost…maybe $25000? For that many images there are going to be a lot of different girls, doing a lot of different things, in a lot of different places. $25000 may be extremely cheap I don’t know.
I do know the person that posted this is delusional. He/She wants to pay a paltry sum for someone to do ALL the work. Usually clients have ideas, content, and know how to market their own stuff, but not in this case. Maybe this person works in politics and thinks this is how the real work actually operates.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5 reviews of Freelance.com (rateitall.com)
- Writing nooblet questions (ask.metafilter.com)
- Freelance site using software to recruit and pay workers (physorg.com)